David A. Moyer is a Freelance Paralegal and Notary Public. He is also a Professional Resume Writer.
Founder of Moyer Paralegal Services, Ltd., David’s main focus is to help attorneys expand their practice in a more cost-efficient manner by providing legal support services on an as-needed basis.
A few of the ways Mr. Moyer helps attorneys save time and money:
– Legal research
– Legal writing
– Client intake
– Litigation support
– Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition Preparer
– Serve as a remote testimony witness for telephone hearings: *
* Notaries are the ideal candidates for this role because they are state-appointed public officials whose duty is to serve as impartial witnesses to any number of transactions. Identifying signers and administering oaths and affirmations are also part of their duties.
Launching new services such as:
– Notary Public
– Mobile Notary (for your clients who are home bound, hospitalized, can’t drive or can’t leave work),
– And Local Process Serving.
David hopes to continue to provide VALUE to attorneys.
He is the author of: Creating a Trial Notebook.
– This is a basic outline for creating a Trial Notebook that touches on all the critical components.
– It accompanied a lecture I gave entitled “A Crash Course in Trial Preparation for Paralegals“.
And the author of: How I Became a Freelance Paralegal.
– In this eBook you will learn what a freelance paralegal is.
– How I became a freelance paralegal.
– What I consider to be the characteristics of a successful freelance paralegal.
– Questions to ask yourself before you start a freelance paralegal business.
Both are available on Amazon.com
Lastly, he is followed by Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, former Minnesota Senator Al Franken, and President Barack Obama.
Hi! I’m Krypto. I’m named after Superman’s dog. I’m an all white Siberian Husky w/blue eyes & a pink nose! I like to hang out in David’s office.