I assist with (Not Notarize) I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Verify I-9 Training from Notary 2 Pro
I also Notarize The Statement of Education Purpose
Your Responsibilities as a Notary Public – NALS, The Association for Legal Professionals
Notary Essentials Course – National Notary Association
I am the Notary Public for OEConnection, LLC
Moyer Paralegal Services, Ltd. charges a travel fee for going outside of the Nordonia Hills area. The travel fee includes, but is not limited to, the standard IRS mileage rate for 2019 of 58 cents per mile for business miles driven. Travel fees are always quoted upfront and travel fees must be agreed upon before a notary will preform any duties. Travel fees are separate from Notary fees.
THINGS TO KNOW!
• A form presented for notarization should be completed prior to presenting it to the Notary. A Notary cannot acknowledge a signature on a blank form.
• An Ohio Notary Public can notarize documents issued in any Ohio county.
• The person whose signature is being notarized must personally appear before the Notary Public and be known to the Notary Public or present proper photo identification.
• A Notary Public cannot offer legal advice.
• It is a signature, not a document, which is notarized.
• A Notary Public can acknowledge a signature even if a document has already been signed only when the person who signed it is known to the Notary Public and personally appears before the Notary. This is not the case when the Notary must administer an Oath or Affirmation in connection with executing an Affidavit. The best scenario is to always sign in the presence of the Notary.